It is with a heavy heart and great sadness that we announce the passing of Shantaben Dahyabhai Mooney (Digas, India), Ndola, Zambia, and Winterville, NC, at the age of 95 on July 10, 2021. Wife of the late Dahyabhai Dayarambhai Mooney (Vav, India), Ndola, Zambia.
She is survived by:
– Son Dr. Nitin Mooney and daughter-in-law Duhita Mooney
– Daughter Ranjanben Chandravadan Bhakta (San Diego, CA) and son-in-law Chandravadan
Karsanbhai Bhakta (Syadla/San Diego,CA)
– Daughter Aneetaben Gunvantbhai Bhakta (Raleigh, NC) and son-in-law Gunvantbhai
Gordhanbhai Bhakta (Navanager/Raleigh, NC)
– Daughter Chetnaben Kishorbhai Bhakta (Lindsborg, KS)and son-in-law Kishorbhai Bhulabhai
Bhakta (Navanager/Lindsborg, KS)
– 8 grandchildren (Roshan Bhakta, Roshni Bhakta, Leena Rao, Sunny Bhakta, Dr. Anjali Bhakta,
Shivany Bhakta (late), Dr. Shayna Mooney and Serena Mooney).
– 6 great-grandchildren (Zallen Rao, Nilam Bhakta, Xenya Rao, Nissa Bhakta, Rishaan Bhakta,
and Rishaal Bhakta)
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the family is strictly requesting not to attend the funeral but to pray from your home. On behalf of SRBS of the USA, SRBS of Southeast and Bhakta Samaj Worldwide, We pray for the eternal peace of the departed soul/Atma. Om Shanti Shanti Shanti